Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Communication in every form is absolutely essential for our existence. Though we have different types of communication that are currently available such as letter, email and telephones, it cannot take away the enjoyment and fulfillment of a face to face communication. I completely agree with the theory of face to face communication being a better mode compared to others.

I am sure you would have felt many times during your conversation on phone, chat or email that it would have been better had you spoken in person. Face to face (f2f) communication makes the conversation informal and the communicator can express his feelings not only in his words but in his emotions as well. It is generally observed, that phone and email albeit reliable and faster are very formal means of conveying information and expressing thoughts.

Personally, I resolve all my emotional conflicts by face to face communication. Any other mode simple does not aid me in expressing my emotions to the fullest. Having a personal meeting, not only allows me to speak out openly, I also get to understand the other person fully. It removes any element of doubt that could have risen if I had resorted to a wire and line connection.

Though sometimes, people resort to face book, email, letter and phone to demonstrate their love to their partner, meeting the partner and conveying the same is most acceptable methodology. It has got the best benefit of showing your love in not only words but expressions and be a receiver of the same.

Additionally, face to face communication not only helps us on personal fronts it also the sought out method of communication when something important needs to be discussed officially. Often brainstorming sessions between different teams occur when they are together so that they can express themselves freely uninhibited by the limitations of other communication modes.

Finally, the cost involved in a face to face communication is none compared to other modes. It is not only the best and effective but also the cheapest mode of the available lot. It is generally believed the “best things are always simple”. I am of the firmest opinion that the above aphorism holds true in every aspect of life.

To sum it up, I would like to reinstate that although we have other modes of communication that has greatly helped even families that are a lot of distance apart; face to face communication would be a preferred given a choice.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

How many 'not only' in this essay?