Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Who has not ever sent or receive an email in lifetime? Think about it and it is highly possible that the answer be positive for you. Did you feel deeply what it was written in this email? I think you do not. Although that the massive forms of communications are either written language as email or letter or telephone, neither of them is so meaningful for persons that the face-to-face communication. Therefore, I totally agree with the statement and consider that this way to communicate with others is better than any other type for the following reasons.

First and foremost, knowing the person ...

Sentence: This consist more than this because you could show that you are saying by making some samples of that suitable feeling.
Description: The fragment This consist more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consist with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Whereas face-to-face communication allow you to demonstrate your personal feelings additional to the words you are saying to the person in front of you.
Description: The fragment communication allow you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl