Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Being a teacher is one of the most respectful and applausable professions in the world. A good teacher, in particular, is someone who devotes his life for teaching students, by setting for them various challenging tasks through which, they can be much more prepared to confront a world full of challenges, they can become more sel confident and they can create a better future.

First of all, good teachers seek challenging tasks for their students, to make them stronger, promptly capable to take considerate actions when necessary. For example; from time to time, a good teacher prepare tests an...

Sentence: For example; from time to time, a good teacher prepare tests and Quizzes for his students, where they need to study and feed their brains with all of the information needed to ace their exams.
Description: The fragment teacher prepare tests is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prepare with verb, past tense

Sentence: Being a teacher is one of the most respectful and applausable professions in the world.
Error: applausable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Finally, challenging tasks are often set by good teachers to provoke a better and proliferative future.
Error: proliferative Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl