Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I remember my education hood, twenty years ago! Those times using computers was not so prevalent as nowadays. All what we thought was on half of our teacher and all what we had was our course book. This was the situation of those times; however, condition changed by the advent of technology. I completely agree this statement that students can learn more quickly in comparison with past due to easily access to source of information by technology and directly connect to all other education centers.

To begin with, internet, as the most significant achievement of technology, takes as source of information into account. By accessing that, students can obtain a torrent of resources all of a sudden. For example, Wikipedia either provide a prompt definition of every conception you care to name, or can connect you to other resources just by clicking an option. So, a button is not just a button, is a connection, and is a thing for entrance to a new world.

Additionally, book that once was thought only reference for refreshing knowledge its conception is variable. As an illustration, whether students be smart, they can get an appropriate score since they can possess valuable tests from other places. Other places such as other schools. Customarily, teachers from there put their designed tests together its solutions on websites. Had students found these tests, they would have been peak-performers in every test. Therefore, books in current education system replaced by Google, by websites, and in one word by internet.

All in all, I contended that students in current society have up-to-dated ways for learning. For parents who care to training of their children, internet should take serious. Isn’t that what you think right?

Sentence: Additionally, book that once was thought only reference for refreshing knowledge its conception is variable.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to knowledge and its