Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Chosing an appropriate sterategy for studying in academic environments has been always a controversial issue, especially for students, because it directly affects their lives and future job upportunities. A germane question that may arrise in this topic is: Should student gain knowledge in various fields or get specialized in a certain area of science? Although being an specialized expert in a specific filed might be useful in several cases, I believe, as a whole, the advantages of gaining knowledge in different branches of knowledge overweights those of being expert in a single branch. This approach, in my opinion, is better not only for the personality of the person, but also for the future job opputunities.

The first aspect that deserves to be pointed out is that gaining knowledge in different branches of knowledge widens the perspective of the students and consequently they potentially perfome better in decission making tasks in their lives. These people face with various aspects of life. Therefore, their minds are not limited to few subjects. Accordingly, they can approach a problem with a broaden and general thinking method and be more successful in this manner.

Another point that deserves a word is that the ones who studied several branches of science are more successful in finding jobs in the future. First, since they know several things, they are qualified for several jobs. For instance, a person who knows about both forecasting and biomedical engineering has the chance to get hired in jobs with respect to both disciplines. Second, especially in the modern era, there are several jobs that requires people with multi-disciplinary knowledge. Surfing job uppotunities posted in universities websites shows a dramatic increase for persons with knowledge in various fields.

Aside from the points mentioned above, one cannot overlook the fact that studying several subjects is more fun and consequently more appealing to human beings. People are not forced to study topics concerning almost the same subjects over and over again. Human beings, by nature, do not like repetition at all. Therefore, by studying several branches of knowledge, people are more satisfied.

In a word, owing to the causes and elucidations mentioned in the previous paragraphs, it appears reasonable to draw the well founded conclusion that studying several branches of knowledge is better for finding jobs, having better perspective towards life. Moreover, it suits human beings' characteristics better.

Sentence: Chosing an appropriate sterategy for studying in academic environments has been always a controversial issue, especially for students, because it directly affects their lives and future job upportunities.
Error: upportunities Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sterategy Suggestion: strategy

Sentence: A germane question that may arrise in this topic is: Should student gain knowledge in various fields or get specialized in a certain area of science?
Error: arrise Suggestion: arrive

Sentence: This approach, in my opinion, is better not only for the personality of the person, but also for the future job opputunities.
Error: opputunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: The first aspect that deserves to be pointed out is that gaining knowledge in different branches of knowledge widens the perspective of the students and consequently they potentially perfome better in decission making tasks in their lives.
Error: decission Suggestion: decision
Error: perfome Suggestion: perfume