Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I strongly agree with the statement that it is more important to keep old friends than it is to make new friends. I know people who live in the society cannot live without friends, and you will keep making new friends while you are growing up. The reason is you will be from a student to a worker, or you will change the school or company during your life, and then you will have many kinds of friends in your life, such as classmates, roommates, or colleagues. Due to the fact that you will have new environment of life, you will have some old friends and keep having new friends. However, I think keeping in touch with old friends is more important.

First of all, you really realize each other because you get along together for a while. The reason is there are many things happened between your in the past and that will let you know each other more, such as temper, personality, thought and so on. For example, I think my old friends identify with me more than my new friends. If I am in a bad mood, I can express depressions easily to my old friends. My old friends also can accompany with me and tell something to me to let me feel better because we understand each other thoroughly and aware of the best way to comfort each other, and the courage and consideration can be most direct and efficient.

Second, there are a lot of memory belong you during the time which you get together. I had more great time with my old friends and I really treasure that time. Besides, I also want to have more great time with them during my following life.

Finally, they will emerge when you need a help. Living in the society, it is inevitable that we will be trapped into some troubles, both physically and mentally. Due to the above reason, when you have some trouble, your old good friends will give you a hand and constant support. For example, I faced break-up and confused about my future, and then I did not want to study anymore during my senior in my high school. Although my old friends also had a big exam for applying university, they knew this news and then they accompanied with me and help me to solve the problem with a long time.

In conclusion, I regard my old friends as important people in my life, which cannot be replaced, even though the new friends.

Sentence: The reason is you will be from a student to a worker, or you will change the school or company during your life, and then you will have many kinds of friends in your life, such as classmates, roommates, or colleagues.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and you

Sentence: The reason is there are many things happened between your in the past and that will let you know each other more, such as temper, personality, thought and so on.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to your and in

Sentence: Second, there are a lot of memory belong you during the time which you get together.
Description: The fragment memory belong you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace belong with verb, past tense