Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the society, it appears a division of labor and either individual wax a part of the division of labor by having a job. Also, we spent a great deal of our time on this job and the need of money to survive is provided by the revenue of our profession. Thus, it becomes an indivisible element of our life. At this point, we conjure up the question of what the substantial is: the money or satisfaction. I unequivocally agree that the satisfaction is primar due to several arguments such as the significance and place of the work in the life, to be a part of society a person even with job and the inability of money to rendre people happy.

Commonly we start to work at the mid-twenties and it continues so far the mid-sixties. In the other words, we waste a lot of time for the profession. Psycologically the situation of the spirit like peace in a part of life influences the other parts of life. For instance, if I have a problem in work, I can be sad or angry and this can impact my behaviours towards the other people. Thus, to enjoy the work is so important for happiness in the remainder or thouroughall of the living. Also, more Money doesn’t impede the problems and unhappiness pertaining to the job.

The human is a being social and either person takes over an assignement in the structure of the society. Thus, the happiness and the success of every individual impact the peace and wealth of the community. A case in point. We can resemble the community the body of a human. If there is ill in a piece of the body, the all of the flesh suffers due to its pain. Besides, the extra energy production of this piece cannot be cure of its ill. Like that, the money cannot be cure of the unhappiness of a person or the society.

All in all, the satisfaction at the profession is more important for an individual and even for the society. The money is only a medium of commerce. This can’t be the main goal of the life. Also, the Money can’t compense the satisfaction and the peace . So, it is inferior to the happiness and the satisfaction at work.

Sentence: The human is a being social and either person takes over an assignement in the structure of the society.
Description: The word being is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to being

Sentence: If there is ill in a piece of the body, the all of the flesh suffers due to its pain.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: I unequivocally agree that the satisfaction is primar due to several arguments such as the significance and place of the work in the life, to be a part of society a person even with job and the inability of money to rendre people happy.
Error: primar Suggestion: primary

Sentence: Thus, to enjoy the work is so important for happiness in the remainder or thouroughall of the living.
Error: thouroughall Suggestion: thorough all

Error: assignement Suggestion: assignment

Sentence: Also, the Money can't compense the satisfaction and the peace .
Error: compense Suggestion: No alternate word