Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

The world we are living has been connected by the Internet which provides us a chance to communicate worldwide and it’s ,too, inevitably shorten the distance between each people, country, the custom and culture, so I strongly agree that with the modern technology, our world has become smaller and a single world culture is creating. My explanations will be given in the following paragraph.

Almost every family has not only one computer, as they have a computer, it will have a fantastic company—Internet, some of them even buy computer depend on how many family members they have in order to avoid the squabble of not enough computers to use. After they get the computer as if they receive the ticket, they are allowed to access the gracefully virtual world combined with many different people from the different districts and countries, which means lots of habits, cultures, languages, are put in a sealed place interact together.

Although, Internet has such great impact, modern technology, including many other categories, like transportation, and communicate equipment, still offer plenty of variable choices to travel to no matter nearby country or the place located on the other side of the earth we live and bring grand infection as well.

The mass rapid transport system, no doubt, turns on the button that alter the way we move to another place, making us closer to each other. By this effect, people can probably get the same experiences, share same information, and then, gradually, create same response to different events because what they think, what they know, even what they prefer has been laid on the trail leading toward the same destination.

The changing I mention above surely develop the inevitable circumstance modifying our living pattern. Perhaps, this type of “side effect” is not what we want. Fast moving across the world is an effort by many engineers to help reduce the consumption of time and improve the efficiency of traveling around the world.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater