Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

“Don’t sour your face! Maybe that person is much better than you!”; the Quran, the holy book of Muslims said. This is condition of persons who judge about others just on the basis of their appearance. Maybe that experience occurred for all of us in which ones isolated on account of his/her countenance, sex, skin’s color, or etc. Why, while all know about malign effects of such judgment, still such approach is prevalent among the societies? The reason maybe is due to existing external forces imposed by societies and not lessoning of mistakes resulted from such judgments.

Socially speaking, individuals unconsciously affected by external forces that represent by society. Whether persons want to, they go to movies; communicate with people; and conclude on the basis of such communications, since they see various personalities. Either they have relationships with upper level of people in society, or they see hardships of the low stratum. Naturally, their sense tends to select the former group unconsciously; however, they should perceive this fact that all aspects of human do not brief just in their physical appearance. Had individuals plagued themselves just on tip of the ice berg, they would have gotten stuck with mistake.

One of the worst mistakes is choosing bad companionships. As an illustration, since some people have inappropriate principles for making friend, such as beauty, skin’s color, or accent, they do not attention about some other significant ones such as, behavior, mental features, personality and the like. No wonder, after a while, those superficial features pale in the sight and the latter features bring on the surface.

All in all, I contended that what is important in relationships is that judging should not be done on the basis of the appearance otherwise persons will plague by their wrong selections. Isn’t that what you think right?