Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays we live in a rich and well-developed society. We are so fortunate that we can get rid of all the worries of scarce of resources or struggles to earn money. Most of the parents could provided their kids for whatever they need, some even for whatever they want, and neither of them would reveal the issue of money to their children. Some think the kids should not suffer such a heavy pressure for it is parent's responsibility. However, in my opinion, practicing how to manage money could benefit children on many parts of their lives, and surely would assist them to become financially respon...

Sentence: Most of the parents could provided their kids for whatever they need, some even for whatever they want, and neither of them would reveal the issue of money to their children.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and provided

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl