Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
Nowadays, people demand more and more. Their expectations are bigger than ever before. But at the same time human beings tend to have possessive nature in order to satisfy their needs. In this way, I agree with this statement that people are never satisfied for what they have; they always want something more or different.
First, Human beings look around themselves and feel that the other person has something better than them. They are not contended with what he or she possesses. People envy the others. Researchers say that jealousy is one of the main feeling which provokes the people to feel that he/she is incomplete in some way. This jealousy can be found even in children, teenagers and ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The following appeared as part of an article in a magazine devoted to regional life:“Corporations should look to the city of Helios when seeking new business opportunities or a new location. Even in the recent recession, Helios’s unemployment rate was low (70)
- The following appeared in a report presented for discussion at a meeting of the directors of a company that manufactures parts for heavy machinery:“The falling revenues that the company is experiencing coincide with delays in manufacturing. These delays, (50)
- The following appeared in a memorandum written by the assistant manager of a store that sells gourmet food items from various countries:“A local wine store made an interesting discovery last month: it sold more French than Italian wine on days when it pla (40)
- The following appeared in an announcement issued by the publisher of The Mercury, a weekly newspaper:“Since a competing lower-priced newspaper, The Bugle, was started five years ago, The Mercury’s circulation has declined by 10,000 readers. The best way t (60)
- Pets should be treated like family members. (65)
- Do you agree or disagree with the statement? should boys and girls be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Give reasons and examples in support of your views. (78)
- It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (80)
- Pets should be treated like family members. (82.5)
- TOEFL integrated writing: work a four-day week. (80)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (67.1429)