Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Nowadays, people demand more and more. Their expectations are bigger than ever before. But at the same time human beings tend to have possessive nature in order to satisfy their needs. In this way, I agree with this statement that people are never satisfied for what they have; they always want something more or different.

First, Human beings look around themselves and feel that the other person has something better than them. They are not contended with what he or she possesses. People envy the others. Researchers say that jealousy is one of the main feeling which provokes the people to fe...

Sentence: In this race to become richer, human beings spend more time and energy at work and many times neglect their social responsiblities and obligations.
Error: responsiblities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: Last but not the least, human beings are never satisfied with their own apperance.
Error: apperance Suggestion: appearance

Sentence: The main reason according to me is human greed, selfishness and jealousy and want to reach on top- all of these human shortcomings are characterstic of modern society.
Error: characterstic Suggestion: characteristic

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl