Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. People can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family members, so there is no need for the government to help them.

National government impacts on our lives significantly. People have different opinions about what national government are capable of doing. Some people may think that people don’t need the government’s help because they can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family, while others disagree. In my view, I think there is definitely need for the government to help us because we can’t do anything about our healthcare system nor our education system by ourselves.

To begin with, having a good healthcare system is very important for our lives, and making a good healthcare system is a part of the government responsibility. There is little thing we can do to change our healthcare system. For example, I am from Japan and we have a universal healthcare system, which allows people who live in Japan to go to see the doctor easily and without worrying about too much money when we become sick. The government put a lot of money into our healthcare system in order to make a better healthcare system. When we become seriously sick, we need to go to the hospital for doctors’s help. If the government didn’t invest much money for our medical care and medical fee is not affordable, people who doesn’t have money won’t be able to go to the doctor.

In addition to needing the government’s help for the good healthcare system, we need the government’s help for establishing a good education system. We learn many things from school so it is important for people to be able to go to school to receive good education. The more people get educated, the better the society become.

To sum up, I believe the government has a big role in helping our lives. Although there are problems that we can solve by ourselves or with the help from our family, we definitely need the government to help us.