Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Time is the most valuable asset that human beings don't utilize when it should because of their inherent peculiarity of wasting this treasure insane. People are busy in the modern life to be succeeded in carrier, passing beautiful moment with family members, doing some social responsibilities and very often taking creative leisure that nourishes their creativity and help them to grab challenges with new inspiration. So, it is not rational and a good decision not to pass even a single moment engaging with activities that we don't like.

First, it is absolutely a perfect waste. If you loss some money it will not be a big deal because you can earn it later. But what happens when you waste time? It completely makes you a looser and creates adverse effect on society, career and economy. If a citizen wastes his time, he will not be able to be well educated which will turn him into a great barrier for the country. Because of wasting time, he may depend on veteran allowance in his elderly life. So, don't wast time, be a good citizen and enjoy your life with full enery.

Second, doing unpleasant works sometimes is not only loss of energy and creativity but also a wastage of working environment. People become less productive and better moron when they are engaged with works they don't like. It is a cyclic and systematic destruction of imagination power, work force, physical and mental energy for a person working some bogus things not related with his enjoyment.

Third, doing unproductive, rubbish and boring works impacts on psychology as well as body and mind. We like works that we enjoy and want to do it repeatedly. Young children don't play different games in a toy park but play a single game over and over when they understand the specific game is giving them much pleasures. But if you do some boring works that you don't like it will make you an imbalanced person in terms of mental and psychological growth because you are not liking what you are doing.

Though human being don't work all the time of a day, they do take some leisure. They can engage with some volunteer works for the development of surroundings and society, not just passing that time with some unworthy deeds.

In conclusion, it is logical and a better choice to pass every single moment with some works or some volunteer enagagement, not to pass time for the time being.

If you loss some money
If you lose some money

Sentence: So, don't wast time, be a good citizen and enjoy your life with full enery.
Error: enery Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion, it is logical and a better choice to pass every single moment with some works or some volunteer enagagement, not to pass time for the time being.
Error: enagagement Suggestion: engagement