Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

A Teacher is defined as a person who is responsible to express viewpoints with his students in an understandable way. A teacher, who not able to explain his thoughts is of no use to the students despite of having deep knowledge about the subject. Yes, because teachers main responsibility is to make students understand the topic and if he is not able to do so then knowledge is waste for him.

A teacher can be parents, friends or some of our close persons who teaches us at each and every point in life. Consider parents teaching their children about small things to what to eat, how to live, and so on. Here it is their experience as well as the method of expressing the thoughts to child in an understandable way to him.

Consider our school or college teachers, having huge knowledge. I have come across such teachers in my life and one such example is our geography teacher who was well known for his knowledge about the subject and also has received many awards for it. But due to lack of expressing quality we students use to fall asleep in his lecture. On the other hand, our history teacher not much knowledgeable person but had an unique quality of explaining chapters by relating it with the stories and also prompting jokes which made his lecture more interesting.

What I feel is that today many knowledge sources are present and one of the major source is internet where we can get the knowledge of each and everything. We just need to find approach to find the things. Hence, a teacher is responsible for showing a right path and student’s responsibility is to make use of path and dig out the essence of knowledge and explore it.

Finally I would like to add that if a person is labeled as teacher for particular subject then he should surely have some knowledge about that subject. But the most important thing is to express what he has and this makes knowledge a secondary thing for a teacher.

A teacher, who not able to explain his thoughts is of no ...
Suggestion: A teacher, who is not able to explain his thoughts is of no ...

Yes, because teachers main responsibility is to ...
Suggestion: Yes, because teachers' main responsibility is to ...

so then knowledge is waste for him.
Suggestion: so then knowledge is a waste for him.