Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Teachers are considered an important part in our lives. We start learning since we open our eyes to our world. If some people would be asked if they agree to pay teacher as they teach, some would agree and others would disagree. In my view I would see paying teacher would be positive things for two important reasons.

First, It would motivate them to teach more effectively. In order to let the teachers reveals the best what they have, we should motivate them by paying their over time or paying for there summer classes. So, they will teach with nice spirituality because there is some thing could get benefit from it. For instance, I could remember when I was in Knee high school. At that school, we hae our biology teacher who was very professional teacher. He stayed with us after school to give us more exersices and more explanation. The school and the students love his teaching style and how he is very motivated. Consequently, they gave him 20% addition on his payment as a reward for his work. THis motivated him more and allows him to teach us more nicely and helps to understand more better. AS you can see, this payment for their over time working will be very motivated.

Second, it allows them to teach more student than usual. Many teachers might have refute to teach large number of students espceficalyt those in the suburbs area. When the government give them money depending on how much student they teach, it will help to teach as large number as possible of students. For example, I could remember when my friend Tom who was living in Kintee city. There the number of school is just two and have few teachers. So, most of them do not have the opportunity to get learning. The city hall decided to give each teachers 10% extra for each child they teach. Surprisingly, most of the teachers took as large number as they can. Consequently, most of the children attended the school and get the best education. This plainly shows that those children would not attend the school with oit payment the teachers for each child they teach.

In sum, though some people may oppose this plan, paying teachers will be a great things to the society. Not only will motivate teachers to teach as the best as they expect, but also to ensure a large number of children could attend the school. So most of us should support the teachers should b paiyd as they teach.

Sentence: In order to let the teachers reveals the best what they have, we should motivate them by paying their over time or paying for there summer classes.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and summer

Sentence: THis motivated him more and allows him to teach us more nicely and helps to understand more better.
Description: The fragment 'more better' is rare. can be 'much better or better'

Sentence: Many teachers might have refute to teach large number of students espceficalyt those in the suburbs area.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and refute

Sentence: When the government give them money depending on how much student they teach, it will help to teach as large number as possible of students.
Description: The fragment government give them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: The city hall decided to give each teachers 10 extra for each child they teach.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and teachers

Sentence: At that school, we hae our biology teacher who was very professional teacher.
Error: hae Suggestion: had

Sentence: He stayed with us after school to give us more exersices and more explanation.
Error: exersices Suggestion: exercises

Error: espceficalyt Suggestion: especial

Sentence: So most of us should support the teachers should b paiyd as they teach.
Error: paiyd Suggestion: paid