Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain you

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion.

We live in technology era, so we can able to know all things even the hidden one all around the world, by using one of the media. There are arguments if television, magazine or other media pay too much attention in the life of celebrities, after what I watched in TV and what I read in magazine, I strongly agree with this statement.

First of all, the media with all its types is the source of our information about what happened and what will happen in our world; in addition it’s the way for increasing our knowledge and having a background about the other culture and its inhabitants. Nowadays, the media concentrate more in its programs in the entertainment side rather than teaching the audience useful things. All programs focus in what the celebrities and famous people do and how they live. That reduced the percentage of watching the educational programs and the entertainment telecast became in their priority.

Second, these types of programs don’t respect the privacy of the famous people, there are humans like any normal people and they have a right to live their own life, but these media publish what the actors and singers do to all people, by using TV, magazine and etc. so they live abnormal and uncomfortable life. For instance: when Beyonce had a baby, all the cameras followed her in the hospital to take a picture for a new baby that restricted their movement and their social life.

Finally, deliberation the news of the famous people more than enough by using newspapers, TV, magazine and etc affected on the life of normal people, especially the teenagers. They imitated them in everything that they do, even if it’s bad. So the parent loosed their control on the life of their children, because they became manic with the famous people and tried to escape from their real life to live in the life of celebrities.

To sum up, giving too much interesting and attention to the life of celebrities by all types of media is what we are witnessing today, that will impact negatively on the life of both audiences and famous people.

So the parent loosed their control on the life
So the parent lost their control on the life