Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There should be no entrance exams or academic requirements to attend a university; higher education should be available to everybody.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There should be no entrance exams or academic requirements to attend a university; higher education should be available to everybody.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Human being can not live alone. People often feel better and secure when they are surrounded by others. It is a matter of individuals' preference whether or not having a many acquaintances is better than having only a few close friends. Personally, I believe that people's life is better when they have a few close friends.

To begin with, having only a few close friends is better because we can build a strong relationship that is meaningful in our lives. In order to build strong and trustworthy friendship, we need to spend an ample amount of time together. Through activities such as sharing meals, we can get to know each other well, which leads to create foundation of relationship. However, since everyone has twenty-four hours a day, it is impossible to divide one's time to meet many acquaintances. Having many acquaintances can be just overwhelming and it will not bring any meaningful relationship to one's life.

In addition to the previous point, close friends can help you and give you good advices when we need. It is normal for everyone to have some kinds of issues in life. Therefore, it is important to have someone who knows us well and willing to offer help when we are in trouble.

To sum up, although some people may prefer to have many acsuaintances, I feel like having only a few close friends offers many advantages to our lives. We can build a meaningful relationship, which enriches our lives. We also can get help and a good advices which we would need in life.

Sentence: To sum up, although some people may prefer to have many acsuaintances, I feel like having only a few close friends offers many advantages to our lives.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: acsuaintances Suggestion: ?

It is a wrong essay topic.