Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people enjoy life more than older people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I nearly agree with the statement. There are several reasons for this belief of mine.

First of all, young people generally enjoy a good health and as per the age old aphorism "a healthy mind rests in a healthy body", sound health may contribute to an individual's happiness. Contrary to this, old people usually encounter numerous health troubles that bereft them of enjoyment.

Secondly, the youth have employment which keeps them busy and owing to which they don't find much time to contemplate life's problems. Due to more than required leisure time, the old people tend to ruminate a lot and as a result become negative and gloomy.

Another factor that prevents hapiness from coming in the gray hairs' life is lonliness. Since the young are too occupied, they don't pay much attention toward the older lot. The effect of this is evident in the despondent faces of the seniors. They feel neglected and unimportant. They don't even feel fine so enjoyment is out of question.

Also, the young people get the chance of taking breaks from their monotonus routine. This reenergizes them. But, the retired people don't even get such a chance.
Though the above points are true to some extent but they are not absolute.

It is probable that the old being free enjoy more than the young since they can now do whatever they couldn't during their busy youth life. Also, they often resort to spirituality which provides them peace and happiness.

Furthermore, the old people may also enjoy a good health because now they have more time to give to their health.

So, it can be concluded that merriness and enjoyment depend on a person's outlook and lifestyle and not on his/her age.

Sentence: Also, the young people get the chance of taking breaks from their monotonus routine.
Error: monotonus Suggestion: monotonous

You should not partly agree or disagree with a statement. either 100% agree or 100% disagree in an essay.

You should not use one sentence as one paragraph.

Your language is good enough just pay attention to organizations of the essay.