Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Young people enjoy their life more than older people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I agree with the statement that elders relish their time less than teenagers do. Here are several reasons support my opinion.

During their time, older people are busy to think about family condition. For example, my mother always tries her best for my family. I often observe her look stressful, but she always seems to be cheerful. One day, when I asked her money for my college, she looked tough. Actually, I know that at that time she was anxious because of my request. Without I knew it, she borrowed the cash from my relatives only for my education. Seeing my mother, I conclude that being ol...

Sentence: Without I knew it, she borrowed the cash from my relatives only for my education.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to Without and I