Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? A zoo has no useful purpose.Use spesific reasons and examples to explain your answer

I agree with that a zoo has no useful purpose.All of animals need to live their own habitat.Actually,they have to be natural to do what they want easily.That is why I agree with this situation and I will explain on the following paragraph.

Some people who are ecoists think that if we spare animals to their natural occasion,animals behevior will change and it could be negative changing.For example,wild need to fly and if they can fly ,they will be relax.If we put them to a zoo ,they can not fly.As a result of that they will be agresivve ,and they can not exhibit their own skils.İn addition , it will be negative effect to environment.Basically, we should not unsifted animals to their living area.

İntercalary, animals need to eat what they want.İf we put them in zoo, they can not eat what they want, and also they should do somethink such a fertilization or reprodiction privacy.They do not want us to look them during their rutting ,and also they are deserving of their independent life. All of thise reasons compose that a zoo has no useful purpose
Others believe that a zoo has useful for childrens who are lookıng animals for fun.This could be good for childrens.However They can not be a relax animal. Animals are not for fun. They are like humans. Can you imagine ? if someone put us in a cage.Actually I can not imagine. I really disagree with that other's believe opinion.

Basically, I have already explanined why a zoo has no useful purpose.Animals need to be their own habitats to do everything what they need ,and also some animals influence each other animals to survive on their life.

Sentence: Some people who are ecoists think that if we spare animals to their natural occasion,animals behevior will change and it could be negative changing.For example,wild need to fly and if they can fly ,they will be relax.If we put them to a zoo ,they can not fly.As a result of that they will be agresivve ,and they can not exhibit their own skils.?n addition , it will be negative effect to environment.Basically, we should not unsifted animals to their living area.
Description: The fragment not unsifted animals is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace unsifted with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: I really disagree with that other's believe opinion.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to that and other's

Error: agresivve Suggestion: aggressive
Error: behevior Suggestion: behavior
Error: ecoists Suggestion: exists
Error: skils Suggestion: skills

Sentence: intercalary, animals need to eat what they want.?f we put them in zoo, they can not eat what they want, and also they should do somethink such a fertilization or reprodiction privacy.They do not want us to look them during their rutting ,and also they are deserving of their independent life.
Error: reprodiction Suggestion: reproduction
Error: somethink Suggestion: something

Sentence: All of thise reasons compose that a zoo has no useful purpose
Error: thise Suggestion: those

Sentence: Others believe that a zoo has useful for childrens who are look?ng animals for fun.This could be good for childrens.However They can not be a relax animal.
Error: look?ng Suggestion: looking
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: Basically, I have already explanined why a zoo has no useful purpose.Animals need to be their own habitats to do everything what they need ,and also some animals influence each other animals to survive on their life.
Error: explanined Suggestion: explained

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater