Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.Use specific reasons and examples to support you opinion.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.
Use specific reasons and examples to support you opinion.

Every individual in the world like to have a good sense of humor. There are several definitions for human qualities. However, many psychologists are on the belief that it can be considered as the significant human qualities. This capability has a lot of pros and cons aspects. Personally, I am not agreeing with this statement for three reasons.

First, all the people think about humor as a fun and interesting behavior of someone which makes them to be happy and enjoy their time. But there are individuals who are not flexible about these kinds of manners and they might be so angry and sad according to that jocular stuff. As a result, we can say that this sense can measure quality of specific human but it varies based on everyone opinion. As, individuals do not response to someone's humor similarly.

Moreover, all human have various characteristics which make them a good person or bad one. There are people whom we loved so much and they are not able to have such sense in communicating with others. But, all of their friends and families like and respect them. The question is, should they have such sense or not? Their personal qualities are measured based on their good traits all together, not based on the aspects of their capabilities.

Furthermore, when someone has a good sense of humor one might come to the conclusion that he/she is capable of doing unbelievable works. They will be proud of him/her to be in this way. But this is not the only factor to specify some as a talented person.

In conclusion, according to aforementioned reasons it is quite right to conclude that human qualities are based on different aspects which are not the same for anyone. There are not specific definitions to say that if people have the good sense of humor it means that they have a high quality of personality. Meanwhile, everyone knows good and bad values and they can judge herself/himself qualities.

Every individual in the world like to have a good sense of humor.
Suggestion: Every individual in the world likes to have a good sense of humor.

Sentence: As a result, we can say that this sense can measure quality of specific human but it varies based on everyone opinion.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to everyone and opinion. should be: everyone's opinion