Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.
Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, technology developments have led to many changes in our life style and have influenced various parts of our lives. Computer and Internet connections are of the most important and significant improvements in human's life which might be taken for granted. These developments has also improved the education system and increased the quality of learning. Despite the fact that computers and internet are efficient education tools, I disagree with replacement of classroom learning by distance and online learning.

We can't neglect and ignore the importance of socializing while learning in classrooms. In classrooms, people have a chance to socialize and communicate with other people and make friends. I'm of the opinion that being in an educational content with other people especially who are the same range old, might yield better results for students and help them learn better. For instance, I learn better in classrooms by listening and paying attention to questions which other students might ask because at times they ask about a point which might be ignored by me.

Moreover, it's sometimes difficult to clarify some issues through distance learning. Face to face discussions and cooperative activities between students in a class can contribute to learning better and more efficient. In a classroom, students have the chance to ask about any ambiguous point they encounter immediately; but by attending an online class they might have not this chance and therefor they might forget to ask about it.

Last but not least, in regular classrooms usually students are asked to work in a group and find out about a specific issue together. This helps students to learn cooperation and collaboration and getting along with each other; but in a distance learning class usually students work alone and they don't have an opportunity to work in a group.

All in all, I surmise that advantages of learning in a regular class outweigh the merits of distance learning and it's more efficient.

These developments has also improved the education system
These developments have also improved the education system

Sentence: In a classroom, students have the chance to ask about any ambiguous point they encounter immediately; but by attending an online class they might have not this chance and therefor they might forget to ask about it.
Error: therefor Suggestion: therefore