Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Instant food has improved our quality of life by making it quicker and easier to prepare meals.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Instant food has improved our quality of life by making it quicker and easier to prepare meals.

Instant food is very convenient and has changed the concept of cooking. With technologies and research, a wide variety of instant food has become available. There have been debates whether or not instant food has improved our quality of life by making it quicker and easier to prepare meals. Personally, I believe that our quality of life has decreased with the advent of instant food.

To begin with, we spend less time with our significant and loved ones when we eat instant food because there is almost no preparation time. In the past time, before instant food invented, family gathered and cooked together in the kitchen. A mother could teach their children how to cook such as how to cut the vegetables and meat and how to bake. While cooking, they could enjoy quality time together, which would contribute to family bonding time. However, since food preparation is very little with instant food, people do not spend much time with family and friends. Cooking and sharing food with family and friend is an important part of life because we will not feel lonely.

In addition to the previous point, most of instant food contains a lot of additives and not healthy, which can cause damage on our health. For example, instant food are often salty and greedy. Eating those food all the time cause you high blood pressure and obesity. If you develop such a disease, you can not enjoy your life. You have to go see the doctor and take medications.

To sum up, instant food has not improved our quality of life. We won’t spend quality time with friends and family. Moreover, eating it brings us health concern. Although instant food are convenient, you should try not to eat very often.

Sentence: Eating those food all the time cause you high blood pressure and obesity.
Description: The fragment Eating those food all the time cause you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater