Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries

Destinations have always been arguable topics among either professional tourists or even members of a family. In response to the query of whether taking a trip in a country be more beneficial than traveling to foreign countries, there are many debates; some endeavor to satisfy others that less budget, more familiarlanguage, etc are factors that make an inside trip easier. However, in my opinion, there are other parameters that make visiting a foreign country worthier. Meeting new people and learning their culture, visiting new places that have not obeyed the same fashion in your own country and finally becoming aware of new technologies that are widely used in other countries are the possible reasons

The first aspect to point out is that visiting new people and new cultures are always useful. One can learn a lot about different customs in other countries and improve his or her point of view. For instance, if an individual travels to china, he can see how they live without spending a great deal of money on unnecessary luxuries. Therefore, a trip has hadsuch a valuable experience that can be used in life.

Apart from the point I made above, one cannot overlook is the fact that many places in your own country always does not have anything new. In most cities of a country, people obey common trends and fashion, but if you go to a new place, there is much more possibility that become familiar with other trends that are uncommon in your own country.

Another point deserving some word here is that many countries are always far behind technologies that are used widely in other regions. In this way, you can bring these facilities and publish them in your own city. As a result, it can be helpful in order to speed up the development process of a country.

In a word owing to above reasonable causes and elucidations described in previous paragraphs, it appears to be good to draw the well founded conclusion that going farther the boundaries of your own country gives you the chance to improve your point of view, become familiar with new trends and also be informed of developments in other countries.

if an individual travel to china,
if an individual travels to china,