Do you agree or disagree with following statement?Pets should be treated like family members.

Do you agree or disagree with following statement?
Pets should be treated like family members.

Nowadays, adopting a pet and taking care of it, is prevalent; although keeping a pet might have some difficulties and requires time and attention, many people tend to have a pet in their homes. Actually pets play important roles in human’s life. By nature, pets have emotions and feeling as human. They also have some needs which should be met. In addition, pets have been always a desirable friend for human. According to these reasons, I’m of the opinion that pets should be treated like a family member.

By looking at the relation of a pet and its owner, we might realize that just like we human, pets have feeling and emotions. If you feed a pet, it will try to appreciate it by showing emotions to you. Pets also become happy or sad and they have a life stages similar to us. Thus, pets should be treated like human since they have emotions like us.

In addition, I believe that every relation must be a mutual one and the relation between a pet and human is not an exception. Pets contribute to us in many ways; for example, some recent studies indicate that having a pet leads to being healthier and live longer. So, we should also try to help them by paying attention to them and treating them well.

Moreover, when we adopt a pet, we should pay attention to its needs and requirements. In many aspects, pets are like kids; they need to be feed, to be taught some rules. We should allocate a part of our time to pets by playing with them, taking them for a walk and things like this.

Last but not least, sometimes pets are ideal friends for human. They are non-judgmental and not over expectant. They are good companions for people who feel lonely and even in many cases; pets can substitute for the absence of family members. For example, a couple who can’t have a child might adopt a dog and treat it like their child.

All in all, I agree that pets should be treated like a family member since after a short time of keeping a pet, we have the same affection and eagerness toward it as one of our family member.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph. This will create some duplicate words and sentences.