Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advertisements are meant to persuade people to buy a particular product.Among these are products which specifically cater to the needs of children.Most of these products are meant to be beneficial for children either physically or aid them in their learning.In my opinion these advertisements should be allowed for following reasons.

Firstly,advertisments have always been very powerful in influencing people minds.Children have plastic minds which needs to be molded in the right direction.Most of these advertisments usually send out message which benefits them.For example,in one of the health drink ad such as Bournvita,a child is shown winning a race through perserverance and motivation.When children are shown such advertisements they get motivated to imitate the child in the ad by following him/her.It helps them understand the importance of having good physical strength and the importance of achieving a goal.Hence advertisments which helps children learn moral and physical values should definitely be allowed.

Secondly,television is one of the most widely used means of spreading information due to its ubiquitous presence in every household.Due to this most of the products or messages meant for children usually first come to light through television.Through them children are influenced to follow a certain way of living.For example,when an advertisement shows the benefits of eating nutritious food which sharpens their mind and help them succeed in their studies,children are cajoled to eat healthy meal to get good grades.This indeed help children by giving them an early start to achieve their target and follow a healthy lifestyle.

Finally,most advertisements which are directed towards children aged two to five are usually related to persuading them into buying a product which gives them what they want.Unless these advertisements don't give out a wrong message,I don't think there is any harm in showing them to children.Even people who make these advertisments take care of such facts well in advance to avoid public outburst later.Most of the ads are either about drinking a certain brand of health drink or eating a particular packaged food which gives them all nutritions making them physically and mentally strong.

Hence I disagree that television advertising directed towards children aged two to five should be disallowed.Majority of these ads teach children certain values beneficial for them and children should indeed be made to follow them.

Sentence: Most of these products are meant to be beneficial for children either physically or aid them in their learning.
Description: The fragment either physically or aid is rare

Sentence: Firstly,advertisments have always been very powerful in influencing people minds.Children have plastic minds which needs to be molded in the right direction.
Error: advertisments Suggestion: advertisements

Sentence: Most of these advertisments usually send out message which benefits them.

Sentence: For example,in one of the health drink ad such as Bournvita,a child is shown winning a race through perserverance and motivation.
Error: perserverance Suggestion: perseverance

Sentence: Hence advertisments which helps children learn moral and physical values should definitely be allowed.

Sentence: Even people who make these advertisments take care of such facts well in advance to avoid public outburst later.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.