Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities

In nowadays societies, there are many unsolvable problems that need people’s effort rather than just government’s. Many believe that participating in such problems has become less interesting for youngsters, but some individuals have the opposite opinion and believe that many young people are taking part to solve these problems. In my point of view, the participation of youngsters to help societies are much more than a decade ago because they are more knowledgeable, more careful and more social groups have been founded. Also, their spare time has increased.

The first aspect to point out is that the rate of education has increased in comparison to a decade ago. More educated persons, is synonymous to more knowledgeable people. If people become aware of the problems in a community, they will put much effort to resolve a problem. For instance, the groups that are defeating human rights have grown. Many of these groups are operated by youth lawyers who are educated in this profession.

Apart from the point I made above, one cannot overlook is the fact that many social groups have been founded recently. These groups are more than ever before. Environmental conservation groups are more supported nowadays since many individuals now understand the importance of conserving the nature. Therefore they are more concerned about what is going on in their environment.

Another point deserving some words here is that the spare time of youngsters has increased. The facilities that are used widely, gives the chance to have much more time to think about our societies. In past, people confronted with minor problems that took much of their time, so they rise above their community’s problems. However, nowadays young people have much time to come up against problems and can have long debates of their societies.

In a word owing to above aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidations described in previous paragraphs, it appears to be good to draw the well founded conclusion that youngsters have taken part in societies' problems more than ever before since they are more educated and have much more free time. Also, the increasing social groups, is another evidence.

Some improvement, but issues remain:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-essays/do-you-agree-or-disagree-following-…