Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific
reasons and examples to support your answer.

Day after day the world changes due to the creativity of the human that facilitated our life. Many people believed that these proceed affect our societies negatively, I don’t deny that sometimes the progress that our life witnessed has a dark impact to our daily life, but at the same time we cannot disown the grace of it on making the life easier. So I strongly agree that the advance made everything better than before.

First of all, the world is very wide includes many countries of different culture and languages, but due to the internet the world became small global village. Internet was and still the effective way to communicate with the people from other cities and assists in knowing their civilization easily, so many friendships built due it. Our education and researches are more simple today, everyone know how much the internet helped in collect a great amount of information without a hard efforts. In the past, when the student needed to finish his project about the difference between cultivation with a short time, so he or she read many book long hours just to gather a little amount of inputs, while today just by one click we can have what we want.

Second, in the past moving from one place to another was a serious problem for many, but all that differ comparing it with the past. The progress contribute in solving the suffering of the human by invented a transportation vehicles with its different form. So we can transform easily from one town to other with less time and comfortable services. For instance, the human in the past used animals to travel to other countries, he took about one week just to cross some kilometers. In other hand, the human today board the airplane for a couple hours to move from continent to other, it’s a huge difference.

Finally, some people think technology influence the life in bad way. For example, they believe that internet killed the social relationships between the families and friends. In addition, the children became laziest than before, because they depend on the internet as the way in doing their homework. May be all what they believes is right somehow, but it depend if the persons abuse the invention, but if they used it in good way all these things will disappear.

To sum up, globalization and the progress benefit the world in a great way. Nothing is pure but if we know how to use it, we can reduce its dark effects.

Sentence: First of all, the world is very wide includes many countries of different culture and languages, but due to the internet the world became small global village.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: Our education and researches are more simple today, everyone know how much the internet helped in collect a great amount of information without a hard efforts.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and collect

Sentence: while today just by one click we can have what we want.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: The progress contribute in solving the suffering of the human by invented a transportation vehicles with its different form.
Description: The fragment progress contribute in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contribute with verb, past participle

Sentence: May be all what they believes is right somehow, but it depend if the persons abuse the invention, but if they used it in good way all these things will disappear.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and believes
Description: The fragment it depend if is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense

You have big problems on grammar. Read a good grammar book.