Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the statement that increasing teacher's salary is the best way to improve the education quality.
Although teacher is regarded as a respectable career, hardly do they receive any decent pay. As a result, few teachers have passion in teaching and thus the education quality is badly affected. In my opinion, for the sake of better education situation, increasing teacher's salary is a must but still far from enough and I would explore some primary ones here.
First of all, we should take teachers' salary into consideration. As a saying goes, "if you want to buy some commodities, try to ask for a discount. But if you want to buy some service, then pay more than they asked for." In my perspective, the relationship between the students and the teachers is the same as that between the buyers and the sellers. If the sellers receive more than they have expected or they have got before, then they will be motivated to better their goods. Take teacher as an example, they are paid for their knowledge and thus they could also be called sellers. Once they have got more salary than expected, they feel that they get recognition. In return, greater efforts would be made in teaching and thus education quality could be increase.
However, it's just a part of the picture. People fail to mention the root cause of the decrease in education quality. First of all, due to the enrollment expansion, new freshmen face a brutally tight education resource. Since the basic education is starved of resources, students have less access to advanced knowledge and thus lead to decrease in efficiency. Besides, students, especially in China, are overload. They have to take so many courses that are unnecessary. For example, the students major in Finance have to take physics course. It undoubtedly wastes their time and energy so that they can't focus on their major.
To draw a conclusion, only increasing the teacher's salary is not enough. Both the government and schools are required to work together to find out the best solution.
- The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict. (75)
- the rules that the whole society today expect young people to follow are too strict. (80)
- in the modern world, we should never be impolite to another person. (90)
- A/D patience is usually not a good strategy. We should take action now rather than later. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (80)
- D/A To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success. (95)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in the university. (90)
- A/D it is more important for government to spend money on improving internet access than on public transportation. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? It is better to spend money on something that lasts a long time, such as an expensive piece of jewelry than on something that provides short-term pleasure, such as a vacation. (90)
- Which way is the best for students to make new friends: joining a sport team, participating in community activities, or travelling? (90)