Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people would be happier if they had fewer possessions

Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people would be happier if they had fewer possessions.

Money has never appealed to me. The reason why so many people lost themselves in seeking after personal fame and gains is beyond me. In my perspective, people can save so much misery if they can do without the few pleasures that money brings them.

The main reason for my propensity is that little possessions sometimes make you believe that you have friends indeed in the world. As far as I am concerned, I pity those so-called wealthy men. It's hard for them to tell who are really true to them and who are not. It is the general truth that the weakness of human beings drives people to make friends with the rich in order to meet their ends. Consequently, famous people make friends with merchants in order to be offered with more chance of self hype. Entrepreneurial make friends with their clients so as to enhance their competitiveness. Salesmen make friends with consumers just to sell their products and earn more money. To most of those, people with lots of possessions are merely a means to gain property and status. Therefore, hardly would people open their heart to the rich. However, all these fragile and utilitarian friendships would not happen to you if you have fewer possessions. Since people can't take advantage of the poor, it would be much safer for the poor to believe that people will treat them good when people try to get close to them. Thanks to the fewer possessions, there will be much little envy, suspect and distrust in your friendships.

Besides, less fortune brings you more freedom and easiness. As a saying goes, "The more possessions you own, the more anxious you will be." Conversely, what is the point of being afraid of losing it if you have nothing at all from the start? Think about it, if you are not seized of the priceless jewels, luxury cars and large sums of cash, there is no need for you to keep your eyes on them day and night in case of being stolen. Then you are able to put more energy to appreciate the beautiful scenery around you, such as the first cockcrow, the twittering of the birds at dawn and the sight of the rising sun glinting on the trees.

To drawn a conclusion, the fewer possessions you own, the happier you would be. Because the fewer possessions bring you the real friendship and also eliminate the unnecessary anxiety you have.

Sentence: Entrepreneurial make friends with their clients so as to enhance their competitiveness.
Description: The fragment Entrepreneurial make friends is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense