Do you agree or disagree with the statement should boys and girls be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques Give reasons and examples in support of your views

Do you agree or disagree with the statement? should boys and girls be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Give reasons and examples in support of your views.

I don't agree to the statement that boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Co-education is very important for both boys and girls. Today's generation is fast forward and in order to survive in this world co-education is a need. It builds up child’s confidence level. I have a number of reasons in support of my view which are as follows:

First of all, school is a place where children learn lot of things. Most of the time children spend their day in school. If in school there is a policy that boys and girls should be educated separately using different teaching techniques, it will have bad effect on both the sexes. Children learn from their school after they learn their parents and if they learn that girls and boys are different so when they grow up they will do gender discrimination between each other.

Secondly, in today's environment whether professional or educational wise both boys and girls are working together or study. If a child has not been given co-education he or she would not be able to cope with the today's environment.

Thirdly, educating boys and girls in separate classroom using different teaching techniques makes education more expensive when they can teach same age students in same classroom. It will not only saves school money and but also that money can be used in extra curricular activities. There will be proper utilization of resources.

Lastly, though boys are little notorious and girls are little sober but that attitude of children can be changed in the same classroom. There is no need for teachers to use different techniques.

In conclusion, I would claim with confidence that boys and girls should not be educated in separate classrooms using different techniques rather than in classroom teacher's primary goal is to teach students about the things that are in their textbooks and more important, how to show respect for one another and scold them if they do any mistake.

Sentence: If a child has not been given co-education he or she would not be able to cope with the today's environment.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: It will not only saves school money and but also that money can be used in extra curricular activities.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly