Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree? why?
Teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn.
I personally believe that teachers have a major role in motivating the students and encouraging them to study and learn.
It is not uncommon that most of the students do not have the ability to see the big image. For example, when I was a school student I didn't know what the point of learning sociology or history was because I wanted to be a dentist not a sociologist or historian. However, my teacher cleared that problem for me and all of my classmates that how having a strong background of sociological knowledge and being familiar with the history of our country positively influence our future performance in various professions.
Teachers are capable of making a correlation between th ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (90)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (10)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (0)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (90)