Do you agree or disagree working at home using computers or telephones is better than working in the office

When it comes to whether working at home using computers or telephones outweighs working in the office, the dominant view in recent years has been that working at home undoubtedly brings more benefits to the company not only for its cost-efficiency but also for its time-efficiency.

More and more companies nowadays come to realize that the rising overhead costs has hurt their competitiveness in the global market by rising the production costs and thus increasing the price of domestically and exported sold goods. Since the utitily costs account for the majority of overhead costs, the best way...

Sentence: In addition to its cost-efficiency, another benefits we could get from it is time-efficiency.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and benefits

Sentence: Since the utitily costs account for the majority of overhead costs, the best way to reduce them is to encourage more employees to work at home so that the costs could be controlled by using less unnecessary water and electricity in the office.
Error: utitily Suggestion: utility

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl