Do you argee or disagree with the following Statement? A zoo has no usefull purpose. Use specific reasons for and examples to explain your answer.

Zoos may not be as useful as hospitals or universities for a society, but nevertheless it is not correct to say that they do not have a useful purpose. Especially for children, animal parks have a very positive impact for several reasons.

On the one hand, zoos help children to learn about different animals, their life and habits. Especially in cities, there are no animals besides pets, like cats or dogs. Children would never get the chance to see a real lion or an ape, if there were no zoos. They would only see them in movies. In addition to that it is possible to observe the animals, the ...

Sentence: After all this years, I still remember what he said and this shows how easy useful visual learning is.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and years

Sentence: Particular on sunny days, it makes so much fun to go to a zoo and watch, stroke the animals and interact with them.
Description: The fragment Particular on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Particular with adverb

Sentence: However, this is not true for most of the zoos in the world as they are strongly regulated and animal rights oragnisatizons monitor them too.
Error: oragnisatizons Suggestion: organizations

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'. You may use 'In addition'.