Do you think that television programs movies and video games have influenced on young people s behavior

Do you think that television programs, movies, and video games have influenced on young people's behavior.

I think that media and entertainments such as television programs, movies, and video games have significant influences on young people's behavior.

A new-born child is like a white surface, naive and inexperienced. Gradually, the little child try to know the surrounding world and practice a life. There are several sources of information that helps a child to acquire such knowledge. Parents, books, television programs, peers, and even games, each of which can play a unique role.

Nowadays, television is a commonplace object in any of our houses. Although the first contacts of any child is with his or her parents, television starts its role from the first years of the baby's life. There are many programs for kids that try to teach them or entertain them. For example, my little cousins learn English from a TV show named "Barnie". It is wonderful how a simple program can have such huge effect that they can speak more fluent than me. Moreover, children become familiar with the norms of their society by observing the TV shows.

Although not as effective as TV programs, movies may exert considerable influences on the views of young people; not always positively. For example, there was a little boy who once tried to fly like "Batman" and fell off a three-stories building. However, the personages of a movie can advocate some values like courage, honesty, and hardship. Hence, young people who try to emulate those characters will flourish such values too.

Video games have been criticized for their negative effects on young people. They are mostly based on battle field settings and have sever and bloody nature that make the young persons aggressive and agitated. Being attractive due to false excitement, players spend a lot of time playing such games. Therefore, they fail to socialize with other people or pursue their formal educations efficiently.

In conclusion, I assert that all such things are strong environmental factors that can influence the behavior of their users specially young and vulnerable individuals. However, these are like double-edged blade. While can be helpful in conveying useful information and teaching positive behaviors, they can also send negative signals and push the youngsters to an unacceptable condition.

Sentence: Gradually, the little child try to know the surrounding world and practice a life.
Description: The fragment child try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense