elhamHigh school should allow student to study the courses that students want to study: agree or disagree

elham
High school should allow student to study the courses that students want to study: agree or disagree

Students who are in high school level aren’t mature enough to choose the course which they want. At that age they aren’t aware of some issues which are related to the course; therefore, that’s impossible to make a better choice because of the following reasons.

First, when pupils choose their own course without consulting, they may encounter problem which can’t be solved easily. For instance, they don’t know how important the basic subjects such as mathematics, physics, and English are whether they are interested in them or not; consequently, they choose the course in which doesn’t consist these subjects and during studying, they would find that they make a wrong choice, aren’t in right place, and there is no way to come back to another course which is right.

Furthermore, when students consult with school counselor not only gets to know which subjects are required and significant but also take advantage of their knowledge and experience which is necessary for their future and absolutely benefit from the counselor advices; therefore, they make a better decision and will be satisfied and also learn that they should ask for other people’s opinion and do not make a decision alone.

Moreover, at that age they are adolescent and cannot make a better decision because they aren’t aware of their around, societies’ need. They just think of themselves and even don’t pay attention to whatever his or her family or other people saying or advices. Teenagers have their own dream and are a little self satisfied so they may do everything without asking for and surely make a mistake; therefore, with wrong choice not only they themselves are hurt but also affect their family or people around them.

In conclusion, teenagers’ period is the most important part of our lives and we shouldn’t lose the chance by making huge mistakes instead we should be cautious and benefit from others idea in order to be successful.

Sentence: In conclusion, teenagers' period is the most important part of our lives and we shouldn't lose the chance by making huge mistakes instead we should be cautious and benefit from others idea in order to be successful.
Suggestion: other's idea

Make long sentences shorter.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.