Essay . Listen a question given in recording.

Essay topics in audio

online encyclopedias VS Tradition encyclopedias

In the given lecture the professoer oppose the reasons that make the online encyclopedias are meaningless and unused than traditional encyclopedias.The professor provides the evidences to explain her viwes about how the online encyclopedias are better than the traditional encyclopedias.Let see them one by one.

In the given passage it is given that the online encyclopedias not have the true and accurate information about topics.so that they fail to give the accurate information.This fact is not true because online encyclopedias easy to access and give the all updated information than traditional one ,which is not possible for traditional encyclopedias to update it often.

The second claim by the passage is that ,online encyclopedias easily hack or the information can be easily alter without any permission of admin. It has no chance to avoide it these malicious informations. It is true that you can update the online encyclopedias.However it is good because it provides chance to anybody to share thier knowledge to world. They are providing with the special editor which is highly sencitive to the malicious information. It is not easily change by anybody.So it is safe than the traditional one.

The last one is that online encyclopedias have much many information on it which is not useful. But this not fact. Actually the traditional encyclopedias does not have enought space to menation all the facts or informations on it.But information on online is accurate and show the diversity.It is one of the very strong advantage of the online encyclopedias than traditional encyclopedias.

Sentence: In the given lecture the professoer oppose the reasons that make the online encyclopedias are meaningless and unused than traditional encyclopedias.
Error: professoer Suggestion: professor

Sentence: The professor provides the evidences to explain her viwes about how the online encyclopedias are better than the traditional encyclopedias.
Error: viwes Suggestion: views

Sentence: It has no chance to avoide it these malicious informations.
Error: avoide Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is true that you can update the online encyclopedias.However it is good because it provides chance to anybody to share thier knowledge to world.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They are providing with the special editor which is highly sencitive to the malicious information.
Error: sencitive Suggestion: sensitive

Sentence: Actually the traditional encyclopedias does not have enought space to menation all the facts or informations on it.
Error: enought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: menation Suggestion: mention