Essay Subject Many people believe that it very important to make large amounts of money ,while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living . Analyze each view point and take stand give the specific reasons for your position

Everybody know that one can have same size of fingers such as in the world they are different types of people which have various thoughts related to earing the money. Many of them believe that it very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. All these things depend up on situation and background of people.

Some people want to earn more money because they have some reasons. That reasons are differ from person to person. Somebody want luxurious, stylish and comfort life style like business class people, actors and actress. Somebody want to save this for their next generation future. Somebody have ambition and to complete that ambition they need lot of money such as Ratan tata one of the famous business man in India who start their from small firm. He earned lot of money from that small firm and establish the largest business in India in all most all sectors like Tata Motors, Tata Salt, Tata Tea, Tata Docomo telecom etc. He wants more money to maintain his business.

However, somebody have different thoughts to earn money. They don't like to spend the money in luxuries life they only want comfort life such as they can fulfil their basic needs in without any problems. They are happy with their life, No ambition, no dreams, no worry about future and next generation future. So that why they are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. People who belongs to economy class are most of them earn to live comfortably because they don't have that much strong background.

According to me, it very important to make large amount of money because I have goal to make my own business empire which will be one of the biggest empire in the world so to make goal in true I need lot of money which will help me establish the my business empire. Everybody know without money you can't purchase single thing. So I fairly in favour of earing lot of money because it automatically provide me comfortably living standard.

Sentence: Everybody know that one can have same size of fingers such as in the world they are different types of people which have various thoughts related to earing the money.
Description: The fragment Everybody know that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Somebody want to save this for their next generation future.
Description: The fragment Somebody want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Somebody have ambition and to complete that ambition they need lot of money such as Ratan tata one of the famous business man in India who start their from small firm.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to their and from

Sentence: People who belongs to economy class are most of them earn to live comfortably because they don't have that much strong background.
Description: The fragment 'are most of them earn' is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove are

Sentence: According to me, it very important to make large amount of money because I have goal to make my own business empire which will be one of the biggest empire in the world so to make goal in true I need lot of money which will help me establish the my business empire.
Description: The fragment in true I is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace true with adverb
Sentence: Everybody know without money you can't purchase single thing.
Description: The fragment Everybody know without is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Error: earing Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.