Every child should be raised in a home with two parents. Explain your idea...

When a spouse decide to bear a child, they make this decision both considering all of the responsibilities which comes with that. They accept that they must provide their child until he get enough mature to protect himself against all of the life obstacles and dangers. Also they both have their special role in his life which is not exchangeable, in other language mother could play the mother's role and just father could play the father's role as well.

When a child rise with feeling of having his mother and father and their existence, he has the best privilege in his life which cannot be replaced with any other thing. The emotions between a mother and her child is like a water for a planet and a father's passion and protection sense is like a wall for a house. The role of mother and father in a house is undeniable and they complete each other’s role also, so they must be together to make the brilliant influence on their child.

Consider we want to discard the father's role in a child treatment, So this child will grow up without touching the real meaning of being well protected, he won't feel the great emotion of a father love, emotion of being strong in life and we would have absolutely something like that with omitting the mother's role in a house. for example as we see all days in TV or in newspapers about the crimes which caused by divorce child, and when we continue to watch or read we see that lack of emotion and kindness to this children is the main reason of their crimes. So the part of the parents, strikingly mother and father is inevitable.

In a society which children rise in the warm hug of their parents we will have better promotion in that society, the rate of happiness will rise, also the life rate will increases because when the people grow up in peace between their parents they will be more normal than the people which raised in chaos. They will have more confidence and that society will be a happy one and the people of that society will enjoy more of their lives. The crime rate will dramatically falls down and we won't see such a horrible crimes as we see now.

As a result for having a better and complete child treatment, a child needs his mother and his father both together and none them can do the other part role. If it becomes a customary in a society we will see the results as rising in life satisfaction, last longer lives, more healthy people, more convenient people and more better society. So I think every child should rise in a home with two parents.

Sentence: When a spouse decide to bear a child, they make this decision both considering all of the responsibilities which comes with that.
Description: The fragment spouse decide to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decide with verb, past tense

Sentence: They accept that they must provide their child until he get enough mature to protect himself against all of the life obstacles and dangers.
Description: The fragment he get enough is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: and kindness to this children is the main reason of their crimes.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and children

The crime rate will dramatically falls down
The crime rate will dramatically fall down