The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Having a dreamlike goal, providing a strong motivation that push you to work harder, move faster and think further, in mind is fascinating. People need to create a beautiful future illustration so that when they confront a hard-to-overcome obstacles, they just hold the dream tightly so nothing could stop them. However, sometimes, moderation is one of the important guideline we should not disobey, so I recommend that we give up sometimes.

Lots of people lose their mind as they stick around their unachieved goal too much to walk into a normal life and some of them even work so hard that it’s no surprise to turn out the most valuable thing is family. Changing our goal, finding another route to head toward our dreams, even consulting to someone who has similar experience or some veterans probably gives us a brand new thought.

In this modern era, fighting alone is not the only method; instead, joining in a group, gaining different ideas from others may also make you understand what useful tips you really need to absorb and convert it into an essential element you are lacked. No longer have you put all the efforts in a single basket without looking what is happening around you because you are in a group.

If you meet a huge gap between you and your fine goal, and you have left no effort to procure but still get nothing but perspiration. One possible reason is that the goal you set up is not suit for you or its difficulty is too high for you to complete. If the circumstance is allowed, modifying, adjusting or switching the trail hands you no shame.

Everyone has their own capability, which means how far you can go has already been set and there surly is an existence of impossibility between you and certain dreams you want to achieve. Some bad thing might occur as we don’t know when exactly we should adjust our goal.