Film or movies reflect every aspect of human life.How useful are they in educating people from all walls of life?Do people actually benefit from movies or are they just for entertainment.

Movies are based upon the notion of presenting an imaginative or may be a real story in a dramatic way.It may be based upon actual life documentary or a fictitious story or may be a form of infomercials.Movies always have a relevance to real life.

Traditionally,movies were the part of human life for centuries.In past these were in the form of of live play staged in theater but now these are in the form of recorded videos.Movies showcase the every aspect of life,Whether its god or bad.It has a huge impact on human life.Human always get inspiration from movies.In some cases people admits that movies has changed there life.

Some movies are filmed as the real life documentary of famous people like Queen Victoria,Mahatma Gandhi,Milkha Singh etc.People get a lot of inspiration from these kind of films,and another advantage of this is that we got to know about the past legends.some movies also showcase the cultural events.Some adverts are also shown during films that prompts the use of drugs.Movies also debunk nature of society.

With all these positive points it also have some negative impacts on youth.Some adult and crime related movies spread wrong message in the society.To sum up i would say that films have many benefits if people try to gain good things and ignores the bad.

Sentence: Movies are based upon the the notion of presenting an imaginative or may be a real story in a dramatic way.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.