Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. what have you learned about a country from watching its movies?

Films are source of a plenty of information, which, every one by watching them can reach to these information. Information could encompass custom, culture, religion, and even the way the people of that specific country think or talk.

At first place, some people watch a film for enjoying. They select the movie they want to see dependent on their mood. In fact, when they want have funny time, they choose a comedy movie or if they are in morose status they prefer to watch a dram movie. As we all know that a widespread range of movies have emerged virtually recent century, people have numerous options to watch. For this selection, they can look at the performance of the countries in movie productions. Sometimes one country has striking history in comedy, while the other country is expert in producing horror movies. In a word, people by choosing of a particular country that its production is commensurate with their feelings, take advantages of that film.

The other imperative facet of film produced by a country is that conveying a volume amount of information about the behavior and habit of people of that country. With watching a film, we can realized that which characteristics or features are admirable for them and refute which ones. In addition, films provide us a best opportunity to know about their celebrations or culture at whole without going to that country. For instance, once I watch a Japanese film, I understood that they burn their corpses and watching one movie of west world learned me that the creed of most people there is Christine religion. Furthermore, by watching a film, we learn copious information about the people of the county producing film.

Finally, watching a movie inform us about the geography conditions of that country. We can know the weather of it better.

To wrap up, taking all aforementioned reasons into account, it can be concluded that a film gives us a lot of information about the people and their customs and thought. What’s more we can know about the geography and climate of that country and finally know it better.

Films are source of a plenty of information, which, every one by watching them can reach to these information.
Description: 'which' is not used properly here

Sentence: Information could encompass custom, culture, religion, and even the way the people of that specific country think or talk.
Description: The fragment country think or is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace country with countries

Sentence: In fact, when they want have funny time, they choose a comedy movie or if they are in morose status they prefer to watch a dram movie.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to want and have

Sentence: With watching a film, we can realized that which characteristics or features are admirable for them and refute which ones.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and realized

Sentence: In addition, films provide us a best opportunity to know about their celebrations or culture at whole without going to that country.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: Finally, watching a movie inform us about the geography conditions of that country.
Description: The fragment movie inform us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace inform with verb, past tense

This paragraph is too short: