A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country.Where should this visitor go that day? Why? use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

My country is a very beautiful country, weather it is called Palestine or Israel, I don't care, all what I know is that, this is the country I was born and raised in. Yes, I am proud to be from the holly land. If a foreign visitor has only one day to spend in my country, I would definitely advise him to visit Jerusalem; the capital of my country as it is considered a holly city, it has the most glamerous historical streets to walk in, as well as the best overwhelming cuisine to try.

First of all, it is not eccentric at all for Jerusalem to be called the holly city, it is absolutely sacred f...

Sentence: If a foreign visitor has only one day to spend in my country, I would definitely advise him to visit Jerusalem; the capital of my country as it is considered a holly city, it has the most glamerous historical streets to walk in, as well as the best overwhelming cuisine to try.
Error: glamerous Suggestion: glamorous

Sentence: First of all, it is not eccentric at all for Jerusalem to be called the holly city, it is absolutely sacred for jews, christians and muslims, as it is the land where all the holly prophets had walked.Therefore, a foreign visitor would obviously enjoy visiting any of the various religious places located there such as;the western wall which is one of the judaism's most holly sites; the church of the holly sepulchre; which is the holliest place for christians, where Jesus Christ was crucified and
Error: sepulchre Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: holliest Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Secondly,a foreign visitor would not like to miss walking in the ancient novelestic streets of the old city, and also would not like to miss the feelings that one gets through the narrow streets and alleys.
Error: novelestic Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A foreign visitor inevitably, would be captivated with all the marvellous scenes he would be experiencing.
Error: marvellous Suggestion: marvelous

Sentence: A foriegn visitor would get the opportunity to taste one of a kind pita sesame bread called 'ka3ek'.
Error: foriegn Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: In conclusion, because of the ritual value of the city, the ancient novelestic streets it has, and the unique distinct cuisine it serves, Jerusalem is certainly a city to be visited by a foreign visitor.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl

Thank you Rasha to introduce your beautiful country. We are ready to visit Jerusalem one day after reading your essay!