A foreign visitor has to spend only one day in your country Where should that visitor go on that day Why Use specific reason and details to support your choice

A foreign visitor has to spend only one day in your country. Where should that visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reason and details to support your choice.

Although India has enormous beautiful places to visit,as a native to my country , I would recommend the visitor to go to Delhi, the capital of India. In this situation when the visitor has only one day to spend, the priority should be given to cover a most worthy place in shortest time.Hence Delhi will be the best option to visit, where the visitor can get a glimpse of entire India. Another aspect of my propensity is that in Delhi is the most affordable metropolitan city with verities of market complex and shopping malls to buy Indian clothes and accessories.

Delhi is rich in national heritages and historical sites. Being the capital of India Delhi has the diversities of culture,religion,races.As people from all over India come here to work. So people from various background can be found here.Similarly, the visitor can feel the mini India inside Delhi.Again Agra is the most attractive place with it's famous sweets and Taj Mahal, which is the monument among the seven wonders of the world.It is nearer to Delhi and it's often a dream for a foreign visitor to see Taj Mahal in their life time.So according to me it's worth watching these places within a short period of time.

Secondly, Delhi always attracts buyer because of it's colorful market places with affordable price range.Not only traditional Indian dresses and accessories but also verities of food across the country can be found in restaurants.Mouth watering Indian food and attractive traditional dresses are always a fascination for foreign visitors, so it will be a great place with cheaper prices to collect everything in a short period of time.

In summary, I would mention that though nobody is going to be satisfied to see these historical monuments and widely diverse cultural heritages only in one day, yet it's worth giving priority to Delhi as a visiting place.As a result the visitor won't regret of being unable to see the whole country.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.