In general people are living longer now Discuss the causes of this phenomenon Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay

In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this
phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Nowadays, we live in the technology world, nothing is impossible. The life today is completely different than the past in all ranges, especially in the medicine. Due to new invention the medicine and what we witnessing the evolution of treatment even for incurable diseases, the people can live longer than the past.

First of all, one of the causes for keeping the person away from the diseases is comfortable and doing a hard work that may affect his or her health. The world today provides to its inhabitants all the convenience, since the development nowadays makes our life much easier. For example: in the ancient, people whom work in the building field, they had to transfer the blocks and the sand to the high floor to continue the building of their houses that caused back ache and other dangerous diseases. While today the new machines that work automatically provided all these suffering.

Second, the medicine develops day after day, so after researches and experiments by using the sophisticated means, they found treatment for the many diseases that caused a death of many people in the past, because they hadn’t suitable therapy of it and even they didn't know its causes. The hospitals provide with a surgery room of development equipment and also with a doctor of high qualification and experience that can able to make any surgery is the reason of living people longer than before.

Finally, doing sports is very important for staying our body healthy. Nowadays there are many sport club and parking that allow any one for doing sports. Walking in every morning became a habit for many persons, so that is why their health is good. In addition eating a healthy food play an important role in reduction of the disease. Since some food contain high calories that cause a heart diseases and other one, but today due to the awareness of the many in choosing a food of low fat and following a suitable feeding system benefit their health.

To sum up, medicine, sport and healthy nutrition are the most important in keeping our body strong. They are the reasons for living longer and letting enjoy our life.

in the ancient, people whom work in the building field, they had to transfer the blocks and the sand to the high floor to continue
in the ancient, people who work in the building field had to transfer the blocks and the sand to the high floor to continue

Sentence: In addition eating a healthy food play an important role in reduction of the disease.
Description: The fragment food play an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.

Sentences need to be polished.