The government should support research even if it has no practical use

The government should support research even if it has no practical use?

Although, there are many important and emergency problems that the government has to solve, I definitely agree with the statement that the government should support the scientific research even if it has no practical use. These are many significant reasons that how unpractical research should continue developing.

First, innovations come from creative ideas that sometimes have not seen the obvious practical use yet. For example, Thomas Edison who invented the electric light bulbs had been trying nine hundred ninety nine wrong trails before he discovered the right material for the light bulb. He spent years for his mistakes and couldn’t see clearly how his experiments would work. So, even though the research that may not be a practical today, that doesn’t mean it is going to be unpractical forever in future.

Second, the government can control the reasonable price when the research become practical products and have benefit to people. If there are only businesses sector that invest on this research and innovations, when it comes to practical product, it always monopoly, which means the private company can set the price as high as they can make the enormous profits. For example, the Apple devices such as Ipad or Iphone, nobody knows that these things are going to be a must thing that most of people should have, and its cost is flying because their products are distinguish and the government impossibly involve to the setting price.

Finally, still there are ways that the government could control the budget on solving problems and sponsoring scientific research that has not seen the advantage yet. For example, the government can limit the amount of the financial support to researchers. Instead of distributing all required money for the project at one time, the government can divide the money and give the scientists one step at a time that each step has succeeded. This way can indirectly force the scientists not to use over the budget and stay in the reality of the world of competition, the world of business, which means things are cost and investing needs profits in return.

Some experiments may yield an obvious result and clearly advantage of using them, however, most of research and innovations often take time and patience to see their practical use. So, the supporting from the government is still crucial for the researchers and scientists in order to achieve the goal and in order to distributing these advantages to many people as much as possible.

Sentence: If there are only businesses sector that invest on this research and innovations, when it comes to practical product, it always monopoly, which means the private company can set the price as high as they can make the enormous profits.
Suggestion: If there are only businesses sectors that...

Sentence: Some experiments may yield an obvious result and clearly advantage of using them, however, most of research and innovations often take time and patience to see their practical use.
Description: The fragment and clearly advantage is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace clearly with adjective