Groups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives. why are groups or organizations important to people?

In the real world, of course, many groups and organization either with informal or formal dimension existed. As they work together, the members develop relationships, and modify their work roles to suit themselves and other members of the group. Besides, the pungent bond between people would satisfy the requirement of people spirit and psychology. Trough the following paragraphs, I will substantiate my idea.

First, consider group that people form it, then they will allocate roles among themselves depending on individual preferences, and occasionally on talents. This collection of roles makes much better performance for system because they can undertake a task together. Groups are really important because they affect the way we view the world, our sense of self, and our understanding of where we fit into the larger social scene. For example, sociologists have documented a phenomenon they call groupthink. They have documented that groups will agree that a short line is longer than a long line and that a light is moving to the left when it is moving to the right. Groups can affect us even when we don’t belong to them. For example, let’s say that you want to become an actor. You might compare your acting ability to the people in the drama club at your high school, but you also might compare yourself to theater majors at the University of North Carolina or to members of the Screen Actor’s Guild. Comparing yourself to the members of the Screen Actor’s Guild will probably humble you even if you are the best actor at your high school, but it will probably also give you some idea of where you have work to do.

The second matter is organization. Organization gives a structure to the administration of it. The order in the structure of the job positions and their hierarchy will help the organization to run without any chaos. The creation of an organization is essential for several people to work towards a single common goal. Organization will help the people in it to be more successful and make them to become more productive. Moreover, People in an organization will be more creative and improve their efficiency. An organization will save the project time that has been distributed among few people due to their collective work. The product is a result of the hard work done by few people in a team. The people working for an organization and involved in the success of several projects hired by the company will enhance the self-esteem of that group. Improving self-esteem of a person is an organizational achievement. Every activity can be performed properly to its perfection with complete planning in an organization. Organizational way of approach in working for a project will distribute the work for the team members. So, each of the team member and the team leader can have extra time for concentrating on enriching their work and in improving their skills further. Team spirit and group work will give us a lot of satisfaction and encouragement to work more.

To wrap up, group and organization will allow us to live in an environment that is disciplined, committed and sincere as there will be certain regulations and principles to be followed by everyone in it. Being organized will make us to become successful in the business, as there would be some sort of preparation made already by the organization to face the problems in the projects.

Sentence: An organization will save the project time that is been distributed among few people due to their collective work.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to is and been

would satisfy the requirement of people spirit and psychologically.
would satisfy the requirement of people spirit and psychology.

First consider group that if people form it,
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

No. of Words: 572 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

Don't put a lot of examples in one paragraph. One is enough. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.