If you could change one important thing about your hometown what would you change Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

Pollution is one of the major problem that every person is facing in my hometown. I live in a big city in Visakhapatnam, where pollution is the major cause for many diseases. If i get the chance to change one thing about my home town i would like to take certain measures to reduce pollution and make my home town pollution free.

Firstly, there are different types of pollution they are, air pollution, water pollution, sound pollution. In my home all the pollutions are persistent and its causing various problems to the people living in that area. Because of many chemical industries around my place, the industries are releasing various waste substances into the water resources and making it polluted. This results in various water-borne diseases for example cholera, diarrhoea, dysentery etc. The air pollution is caused by the smoke released from the industries and from automobiles because , of this many residents in my home town are suffering from various respiratory problems. The noise pollution is caused my the high sounds from machinery in the industries and the large vehicles.

Secondly if certain measures are taken to control pollution like planting trees, reducing deforestation, maintaining low acoustic equipment, regular pollution check for all the vehicles, and establishing industries far from the resident areas would help in reduction of pollution and decrease the incidence of people suffering from diseases mainly due to pollution.

Moreover, if the laws made by the government had been enacted strictly, then the pollution can be controlled in some ways. The rules, should be strict in such a way that the law breakers should face punishment if they are exceeding the normal limits . All the people should take some initiative to control the pollution and make the city prosperous and make themselves free from the adverse effects of pollution.

To conclude, because of the above reasons and examples i would like to reduce pollution and make my city pollution free and healthy.

Sentence: The noise pollution is caused my the high sounds from machinery in the industries and the large vehicles.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to my and the