If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

“Too soon it becomes late”; this is said often by graduated students who ended their education years before. Some of them mostly satisfied by their chose; however, some of the others wanted something else; a thing (field) that satiate spirits matched with their interests. I personally think, if I supposed to study a new field, I definitely choose medicine due to an opportunity for servicing to people and prestigious for working in society.

To begin with, the most important factor of medicine is direct servicing to ordinary people. For example, people who are settlers in remotest reaches in urban cities are deprived from multitude facilities existed in large cities, are imposed by vulnerability, and are deserved to help. Working as a doctor in there either can help them, or can increase facilities in there. Had all medicine students had such goal, they would have satiated spiritually.

Additionally, a doctor who once was thought to characterize as the most prestigious persons still their place is preserved. As an illustration, the most respect, the most money-making, and the most requests all belonged to this stratum of the society. Since they have such characteristics, whether a doctor is master or not, they are always welcomed by majority of people. So, gesture plays the key role in medicine.

All in all, I contended that medicine is my first priority for studying a field instead of my current one. I think this is the option for majority of persons. Isn’t that what you think right?

Sentence: Some of them mostly satisfied by their chose; however, some of the others wanted something else; a thing field that satiate spirits matched with their interests.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to their and chose

Sentence: Working as a doctor in there either can help them, or can increase facilities in there.
Description: The fragment in there either is rare

More content, higher marks.